New Fox II Owner

Sherpas, Föxe und C22

Moderator: Moderatorenteam

Antworten
electric
New Fox II Owner

Beitrag von electric » Mo 28. Jul 2008, 21:02

Hi all!

I just bought an old (1986) Fox II in Romania, and I plan on restoring it to flight conditions.

The plane was first registered in Germany, then it was brought to Romania and now is registered as YR-6152.

The werk num. is 8607-3027, engine is Rotax 462 but I intend to replace it with a restored 582 (which I already have, except for the radiators).

If someone can help me, I'm looking for reparation and maintenance manual for the engine and for the operation manual of the plane... unfortunately the former owner lost them. Any of you know where to find them?

Also , is there any place I can order the fabric for wings?

looking forward for your answers,
regards,
electric

P.S. Please excuse my posting in english, but I don't speak german at all.
I arrived here on this forum because I believe is one of the few places over the internet that gathers info about C22...(together with http://www.foxflieger.de , of course :) )
Bild
Frank
Site Admin
Beitrag von Frank » Di 29. Jul 2008, 09:24

Hi electric,

a very warm welcome to this forum! Writing in English isn't really a problem here, but without being able to at least read German you will not be able to find answers to your questions which might already have been dealt with previously. Anyway, I'll get back to your problems later today, just wanted to say hello now!

Blue skies,
Frank

PS: it seems you put the wrong pic into your message?! Shouldn't it be this one :wink: :
Bild
...''einfach'' Fliegen!!!
electric
Beitrag von electric » Di 29. Jul 2008, 09:28

Frank, thank you for your reply!

I am able to read some german, at least ... google translate it.
I am currently trying to "read" the forum :)

regarding the picture, you are right, the one in your picture is the one i have, now it is dismantled . It will fly again, believe me .
Bild
Antworten